Unable to Depart US Due to Pandemic? Avoid Overstay!

Request “Satisfactory Departure” Were you admitted to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)? —>  There is no provision of law that would allow you to extend your stay. However, if you are unable to depart before their current period of admission expires due to exigent circumstances, there is an option to request relief in the form of …

IBLF during the Pandemic

While our office is closed in accordance with the recommendation of government officials, we are still receiving and processing mail, email, and conducting video and telephone consultations and meetings.  By special arrangement, we can receive documentation that cannot be mailed to our office.  Please call if you have any such special requests