亲属移民：配偶，父母和子女是您最总要的人，然而移民法在美国公民和合法居留者在家人团聚的程序上设置要求。准备出生证明，财力支持以及其他必要的证据文件，是您成功的关键。 DEFERRED ACTION 暂缓遣返程序：今年8月移民局开始接受暂缓遣返申请，它将暂缓遣返某些从儿童时就进入美国并符合一定条件的非法移民，这一政策将使多年非法居留的年轻人，不用担心被遣返，还可以申请两年的工作许可，并且可以不限次数的延续。
Do you want to come to US for education, employment, investment, or even immigrate to US? “Go to the United States” is always a hot topic.
Is it difficult? Not everyone who wants to immigrate to U.S. meets the requirements. They are very strict, but not insurmountable. As long as choose the right way, do reasonable planning, and seize the available opportunities, you will be able to succeed.
Immigrating to the United States is an important choice of your personal life and career development. Once a decision has been made, you should seek a professional practicing lawyer who has both the experience and the capability to serve you. U.S. immigration policy always changes, the immigration law is complex, and immigration procedures are complicated, therefore, only those lawyers and law firms specializing in immigration can provide the effective service to you.
As The International Business Law Firm, established in Washington, DC in 1987, we have provided immigration legal services to domestic and foreign customers for over twenty years, and have successfully helped people from all over the world apply for visas, green cards and naturalization.
- All types of U.S. visa: Such as B1/B2 visa, it is used to visit the United States for business or travel to visit relatives, providing convincing evidence will greatly increase the success rate, the visa is valid for one year. Such as the H1B visa, which allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign employees, once the issue of up to three years, but also can be extended to six years, and can be further extended in the case of compliance with the relevant conditions. If the employer is willing, the employer can sponsor foreign employees to apply for a green card. Such as L1, L2 visa, it is applicable to foreign companies transfer their managers or key employees to the subsidiary company in the United States.
- Employment based: PERM is a labor certification filed by the U.S. employer for foreign workers to the Labor Department, it requires a comprehensive assessment of the job requirements, carefully identify job categories, the establishment of the current level of wages, as well as evaluating the qualifications and skills of the expatriate experience. The Labor Department generally make a ruling within 60 days. Once the labor certification is approved, the employer can submit I-140 employment-based immigration applications. It allows any shortage of qualified people in the U.S. labor market, through technical or special personnel qualifications, to apply for legal permanent residency in the United States.
- Investment immigration: in order to attract foreign investment, create jobs, stimulate the growth of the U.S. economy, the U.S. government encouraged foreign investors to obtain permanent U.S. residency by investing. It does not require the applicant to have any qualifications or resume, and qualifications, whether the applicant is a nationality, whether investment experience, whether business management skills, and even speak English can apply. Legal, as long as the applicant's sources of funding investment 50-1000000 head to for-profit enterprises, and the creation of 10 jobs, that can be approved.
- Family based: spouses, parents and children, you always immigration law, however, set requirements for U.S. citizens and lawful resident family reunion program. Prepare a birth certificate, financial support, as well as other necessary documentary evidence is the key to your success. DEFERRED ACTION suspend the repatriation program: Immigration began in August of this year to accept the suspension of the repatriation of application, it will suspend the repatriation of illegal immigrants from children to enter the United States and certain conditions are met, this policy will allow young man years of illegal residence without fear of deportation, you can also apply for a work permit for two years, and can be an unlimited number of continuation.
- Naturalization: Citizenship is the final step in your immigration process, but the application for naturalization requirements are very specific, but sometimes confusing. Seemingly simple procedure, but it may be because of an outbound tourism, the results of a criminal record or do not meet the requirements of identity, so many years of waiting come to nothing.
Appeal, RFE, NOID: IBLF prides itself on fixing what others have messed up, sometimes our clients have filed papers without the necessary documentation, sometimes with false or fraudulent sometimes other attorneys have mangled the required evidence or misfiled or simply not known what to do. In these cases, we have to work harder to fix what was broken, but we are proud of our successes.
Our staff can speak Mandarin and Cantonese. Facing the rapidly changing U.S. immigration law, an experience and responsible lawyers and law firm can yield twice the result with half the effort. We are willing to help you to achieve your American dream.