R. Brooke Lewis
Washington, District of Columbia,
Email: Contact Me
R. Brooke Lewis has been of counsel to IBLF since 1985, handling non-immigration cases primarily involving personal injury and other tort and insurance matters.
Mr. Lewis has a background as an insurance adjuster and a defense attorney with the federal government. He is a Managing Partner and General Counsel to Iasis Partners, LLC. He has served as attorney and both appraiser and umpire in disputes between insurance companies and policyholders.
Mr. Lewis grew up and was educated both in this country and overseas as the son of U.S. Foreign Service parents. He is a commercial pilot.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Tort Law
- 10% Insurance Disputes
- District of Columbia, 1985
- U.S. District Court, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia, 1983
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, 1976
- November 29, 1954, Naples, Italy